We are back with our smart investor survey. The respondents are mainly sophisticated investors and analysts from financial institutions covering both buy and sell-side.
The highlights are:
• Two-thirds of investors expect weaker stocks into year-end.
• Investors are neutral on rates and the dollar, but are bullish on gold and bearish bitcoin
• A significant minority (24%) expect a contested US election
• The clearest trade ideas on US elections are to buy gold, US bonds and ESG products.
• Over one-third of investors think US tech is in a bubble.
I am sure you will find it insightful. Let me know if there are any questions you would like us to ask our network for the next survey.
TO READ THIS HIVE EXCLUSIVE
SUBSCRIBE TO MACRO HIVE PRIME