In this episode, I have a conversation with the super-smart and provocative thinker and investor, Alex Gurevich. In our wide-ranging chat, we discuss recent lessons learned, views on markets and risks to look out for. Specifically:
1. How not to become attached to one asset class or investment style
2. How every crisis delivers something you’ve never seen before
3. Why crisis moments are when you should take most risk
4. Why bonds can still be attractive even when yields are low
5. How keeping exposure to equities is still wise even if more declines are expected
6. Why Europe is a buy
7. How China has survived a major stress test
8. How to trade EM markets
9. How supply chain failures are the biggest risk for the global economy
We talk about this and much more. Make sure to subscribe to the show on Apple, Spotify or wherever you go for your podcasts. You can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
(The commentary contained in the above article does not constitute an offer or a solicitation, or a recommendation to implement or liquidate an investment or to carry out any other transaction. It should not be used as a basis for any investment decision or other decision. Any investment decision should be based on appropriate professional advice specific to your needs.)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.