Jay is the founder of TPW Advisory and former top ranked head of asset allocation at Morgan Stanley. In this podcast, we discuss:
- The implications of a tri-polar world.
- The biggest boom is underway.
- Which asset classes will perform in this new regime.
- The problem with a 60:40 portfolio.
- How to play clean energy (ICLN, ECAR) and why old energy (XLE) may still perform.
- Focusing on core themes: clean energy, innovation, fintech, and cyber.
- The Biden revolution that everyone is missing.
- Why rising rates won’t hurt stocks.
- Why ARK will outperform FAANGs (RSP >SPY).
- How non-US and EM (EMQQ) will outperform US.
- Why US-China risks are overstated.
- Books that influenced Jay: Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story Of Risk and Capital Ideas (both Peter Bernstein), Age of Ambition (Osnos), Devil Take the Hindmost (Chancellor), The Unwinding (Packer), and The Great Risk Shift (Hacker)
You can get more details on Jay’s work here and you can follow him on Twitter here
You can access the full transcript here.
Make sure to subscribe to the show on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you go for your podcasts. You can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.