Christian Hille is the General Manager and Head of Wealth Management at Fürstlich-Castell’sche Bank (FCB) in Germany. FCB was founded in 1774 and is one of the oldest private banks in Germany. Before FCB, Christian was Global Head of Multi Asset & Solutions at DWS- Deutsche Bank’s asset management arm, where he was responsible for EUR100bn in assets. In this podcast, we discuss:
- Living in exponential times
- The dramatic change in investment efficient frontiers
- Why expected investment returns could be half compared to recent decades
- How investors will respond to low growth
- The best way to think about risk management
- Taking advantage of extreme market moves
- Using optionality in rates to hedge against risk scenarios
- Where to get returns in a low interest world
- Why gold and defensive stocks are attractive
- How to access private equity
- How the financial industry will evolve
- Books that influence Christian: The Universe In You: Rumi , Mindset (Dweck), Principles (Dalio)
You can follow Christian on LinkedIn
You can access the full transcript here.
Make sure to subscribe to the show on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you go for your podcasts. You can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.