Happy new year and welcome to our first podcast of 2021. In this episode, we try something different and have curated the best investment ideas from our listeners. They’re a smart bunch so well worth listening to. Here are the ideas discussed:
- Buying clean energy (Invesco Wilderhill Clean Energy ET [PBW]) – Rohan Yelvigi (NY)
- Buying Japan stocks (iShares MSCI Japan ETF [EWJ]) – Peter Repetto (NY)
- Buying healthcare and financial sector equity volatility – Stephen Howard (HK)
- Position for equity correction – Lorenzo Lorenzi (Milan)
- Low inflation (selling inflation breakevens) – Dominique Dwor-Frecaut (Los Angeles)
- Selling US 20y rates – SN Vaidya (London)
- Buying pound sterling (GBP/USD) – Eric Zijdenbos (London)
- Buying GBP/USD upside options – Arun Sundaram (London)
- Buying FX volatility – Karl Massey (London)
- Buying Swedish Krona (selling EUR/SEK) – Ken Dickson (Edinburgh)
- Buying Chilean equities (iShares MSCI Chile ETF [ECH]) – Alex Schober (NY)
- Buying Turkey (FX and equities) – Philipp Birkan (Vienna)
You can access the full transcript here.
Make sure to subscribe to the show on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you go for your podcasts. You can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.