Who we are and how to contact us
The Website is operated by Macro Hive Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12003121 and whose registered office is at Paulton House Old Mills, Paulton, Bristol, England, BS39 7SX.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may make changes to these terms
We may make changes to the Website
We may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our service offering, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw the Website
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
Your website login details and any other information supplied as part of our security procedures must be treat as confidential. You must not disclose or share this information with any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on the Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print and/or download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Web site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Relying on information on the Website
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions, to install effective anti-virus software or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to the Website
You may link to the pages of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not frame or establish a link to any of the Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Websites other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if there is any dispute